Thursday, May 20, 2010

Faithfulness

"The living,the living-they praise you, as I am doing today; parents tell their children about your faithfulness."~Isaiah 38:19

Today, as we were walking along the lake~ I reflected on God's faithfulness. Truly, my heart was overcome by his love, mercy and forgiveness. For there was a time, that I was the Prodigal Daughter just living selfishly for myself. But, God in his faithfulness took me as broken as I was and mended me back to the blessed life that I have now. This is why, I am helping others. I'm not writing to brag or expect to get praises for what I have done and am still doing. I just want to relate that God is truly a loving Father. He wants us to share this love to our children. Our children see us as their protectors and providers. God is the same way. As I reflect back on the many blessings that God has done for me, I am grateful. Grateful for His unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment